Sciences of Traditional Medicines (English Section)
Some of Our Members of Educational, Medical and Editorial Teams and Services
☛Back to Home Page for Chinese 回首頁到中文部分
☛Journal of SOTCM (General Edition)
☛Journal of SOTCM (Professional Edition)
☛Xing Lin (Apricot Grove) Forum
☛Journal of Chronomedicine
☛Journal of Holographic Biomedicine
☛Continuing Education for Massage Therapist
☛Continuing Education for Acupuncturist
☛Continuing Education for Medical Doctor
☛Self Massage Education
☛Reflexology Massage for Infant and Child Education
☛Qi Gong for Weight Loss Education
☛Tai Chi Chuan (Tai Ji Quan) Education
☛Medical Chi Kung (Qi Gong) Education
☛Basic Knowledge of Medicine and T.C.M. Education
☛Services and Products
☛Sales Promotions and Advertisements
☛USA Transfer Factor Sale
☛Events and Academic Meetings in T.C.M.
☛Volunteers and Donators
America ’s Institute of Traditional Medicine 美國傳統醫藥學院
Address: 2712 San Gabriel Boulevard, Rosemead, CA 91770 U.S.A.
To treat pre-disease, not to treat disease that already happened; to take preventive measures against possible trouble, not to take action against those already existing … It will be too late to treat diseases when they have already developed, or to deal with troubles when they have already become serious. This is just like digging a well when thirsty, or casting a weapon when battle has already begun.
-----The Yellow Emperor’s Internal Classic-----
Reflexology Massage for Infant and Child Education in English
Sponsor: America’s Institute of Traditional Medicine.是故聖人不治已病治未病，不治已亂治未亂，此之謂也。夫
Mission Statement: For all parents of an infant or older child, reflexology massage is an excellent way of connecting with their child, while at the same time supporting and enhancing their health. It is an excellent way to bond with their child and it gives them valuable one on one time. Consider attending this class and learning what Reflexology massage for infant and child is all about! The mission of the Infant/Child Reflexology massage education is to promote, teach, and encourage caregivers to use reflexology to support and enhance the health of their infant/child.
Prerequisites of Enrollment:
1. Anyone who would like to enhance his/her child’s psychosomatic health level, protect his/her health, strengthen his/her body, improve his/her looks, prevent disease, and prolong his/her life.
2. Bedridden or weak child’s parent who need reflexology massage for the child.
3. Amateurs at reflexology massage.
1. This class is designed to teach parents of an infant or child to learn infant/child reflexology foot massage therapy. After they mastered this skill, they can use their new skill at home to the benefit of their own child’s health.
2. This therapy can improve the academic performance of infants or children in school by treating such conditions as autism or attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Despite the short length of time needed to study reflexology, both parents and professionals can benefit greatly from this exercise.
3. Beginning from basic, easily comprehensible knowledge of western and eastern medicine, we will teach the trainee the techniques and the theories of reflexology massage.
4. Such knowledge is also practical, and will certainly benefit his/her child’s psychosomatic health.
This program starts with basic knowledge and ends with knowledge of the skills, allowing the trainee to really master the art of reflexology massage.
Contents of Study:
1. Basics: Basic knowledge of western and eastern medicine related to reflexology massage. Brief concepts of physiology, anatomy, and pathology of the human body are included (also includes commonly used reflexology massage points).
2. Application: Basic manipulation, methods, and formulae of reflexology massage; specific techniques of reflexology massage on all parts of the foot are included.
Class hours:Basic class hours are four (4) hours; it may be adjusted depending on trainee’s levels and requests. Reflexology massage for medical treatment class is available upon request.
Presenter: Yanping Zhao, Director of Zuyisheng Massage School in China, Kexin Bao, Ph.D., L.Ac., Promoter of the Journal of Sciences of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Time of Lessons: Decided at time of registration.
Site of Lessons: 2712 San Gabriel Boulevard, Rosemead, CA 91770.
Distance Learning: Available, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Method: Register at site of lessons, telephone sign-ups are acceptable. Due to small size of the class, seats are limited, so please register soon.
Information phone: (626) 288-1199.
Fees: $20.00 for registration and materials; $120.00 ($20.00/ hour) for tuition.
授課地點︰ 2712 San Gabriel Blvd., Rosemead, CA 91770
遠程教育︰可行， 請用電子信箱聯絡。 email@example.com