Sciences of Traditional Medicines (English Section)
Some of Our Members of Educational, Medical and Editorial Teams and Services
☛Back to Home Page for Chinese 回首頁到中文部分
☛Journal of SOTCM (General Edition)
☛Journal of SOTCM (Professional Edition)
☛Xing Lin (Apricot Grove) Forum
☛Journal of Chronomedicine
☛Journal of Holographic Biomedicine
☛Continuing Education for Massage Therapist
☛Continuing Education for Acupuncturist
☛Continuing Education for Medical Doctor
☛Self Massage Education
☛Reflexology Massage for Infant and Child Education
☛Qi Gong for Weight Loss Education
☛Tai Chi Chuan (Tai Ji Quan) Education
☛Medical Chi Kung (Qi Gong) Education
☛Basic Knowledge of Medicine and T.C.M. Education
☛Services and Products
☛Sales Promotions and Advertisements
☛USA Transfer Factor Sale
☛Events and Academic Meetings in T.C.M.
☛Volunteers and Donators
America ’s Institute of Traditional Medicine 美國傳統醫藥學院
Address: 2712 San Gabriel Boulevard, Rosemead, CA 91770 U.S.A.
Offers Education Programs and Continuing Education
Education for Massage Therapist
Education for Acupuncturist
Education for Medical Doctor
Popular Knowledge of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Massage for Infant and Child Education
Gong for Weight Loss Education
Chi Chuan (Tai Ji Quan) Education
Chi Kung (Qi Gong) Education
Knowledge of Medicine and T.C.M. Education
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR Kexin Bao, L.Ac., Ph.D.
Dr. Bao received his medical degree from the Traditional Chinese Medical School in Chengdu, China in 1975. He received his postgraduate medical degree from the China Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine at Beijing in 1981.
During his postgraduate training, he was a disciple of many well-known acupuncturists. Among these famous experts was master acupuncturist Professor Xinnong Cheng, who was the author of “Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion”, which is the standard study material used by the California licensure exam.
Dr. Bao then received his postdoctoral training in neurobehavioral sciences at the Medical University of South Carolina in the U.S.A. in 1990.
For the past 30 years, Dr. Bao is a known expert in the field of TCM and acupuncture with valuable clinical experiences and an honorable reputation. He has been an editor and writer of numerous texts and medical papers, which have been published throughout the world. Dr. Bao was appointed a member of Grants Review Group for Alternative Medicine, National Institutes of Health, U.S.A. He presently holds a professorship of T.C.M. in the United States and in China.
☛ More about Kexin Bao, Ph.D., L.Ac.
- Postdoctoral Training in Medical University of S.C., USA
- Highest Postgraduate Medical Degree in China
- Acupuncture Specialist & Teacher in Medical University of S.C., USA
- Physician & Professor in Medical School in China & USA
Advanced Diagnosis & Comprehensive Treatment:
- Dozens of years experience in combination of traditional medicine with modern medicine in hospitals
- Apply acupuncture (disposable needles) & traditional medical therapies, herbal medicine and massage therapy, etc.; refer to medical doctors for west medicine therapy or treatment if patient needs; house call services are available
- Some medical insurance, workers' comp., auto injury and Medi-Cal are acceptable
- Affordable payment plans
Range of Diseases with Best Results:
- Any pain, arthritis, sprain and trauma, paralysis, asthma, allergies, dizziness, insomnia, psychological disorders, neurosis, impotence, female problems, bedwetting, gastrointestinal problems, etc.
- We also have weight control, stop smoking and health maintenance programs
- We specialize in diseases of the elderly with treatments combining therapies from traditional Chinese medicine and alternative medicine
Students and Instructors of America’s Institute of Traditional Medicine