Sciences of Traditional Medicines (English Section)
Some of Our Members of Educational, Medical and Editorial Teams and Services
☛Back to Home Page for Chinese 回首頁到中文部分
☛Journal of SOTCM (General Edition)
☛Journal of SOTCM (Professional Edition)
☛Xing Lin (Apricot Grove) Forum
☛Journal of Chronomedicine
☛Journal of Holographic Biomedicine
☛Continuing Education for Massage Therapist
☛Continuing Education for Acupuncturist
☛Continuing Education for Medical Doctor
☛Self Massage Education
☛Reflexology Massage for Infant and Child Education
☛Qi Gong for Weight Loss Education
☛Tai Chi Chuan (Tai Ji Quan) Education
☛Medical Chi Kung (Qi Gong) Education
☛Basic Knowledge of Medicine and T.C.M. Education
☛Services and Products
☛Sales Promotions and Advertisements
☛USA Transfer Factor Sale
☛Events and Academic Meetings in T.C.M.
☛Volunteers and Donators
America ís Institute of Traditional Medicine 美國傳統醫藥學院
Address: 2712 San Gabriel Boulevard, Rosemead, CA 91770 U.S.A.
To treat pre-disease, not to treat disease that already happened; to take preventive measures against possible trouble, not to take action against those already existing Ö It will be too late to treat diseases when they have already developed, or to deal with troubles when they have already become serious. This is just like digging a well when thirsty, or casting a weapon when battle has already begun.
-----The Yellow Emperorís Internal Classic-----
Qi Gong for Weight Loss Education in English
Sponsor: Americaís Institute of Traditional Medicine.
For overweight or obese persons, Qi Gong practice may help them to reduce weight. This class is designed to teach students how to perform the Qi Gong breathing exercise for weight loss. Through specific breathing exercises, one can enhances visceral movement of consciousness, so as to achieve weight loss.
It is possible to lose 250 grams to 500 grams within one hour of this exercise. After you learned this skill you can use it any time and any where.
Prerequisites of Enrollment:
1. Anyone who would like to enhance his/her psychosomatic health level, protect his/her health, strengthen his/her body, improve his/her looks, prevent disease, and prolong his/her life. 2. Overweight or obese persons who wish to practice Qi Gong practice to reduce weight. 3. Amateurs at Qi Gong for weight loss.
1. Beginning from basic with easily comprehensible knowledge of western and eastern medicine. We will teach trainee the techniques and theories of Qi Gong for weight loss.
2. Such knowledge is also practical and will certainly benefit the studentís body and mind.
This program starts with basic knowledge and ends with knowledge of the skill, allowing the trainee to really master the art of Qi Gong for weight loss.
Contents of Study:
1. Basics: Basic knowledge of western and eastern medicine related to Qi Gong for weight loss. Brief concepts of physiology, anatomy, and pathology of the human body are included.
2. Application: Basic manipulation, methods, and procedure of Qi Gong for weight loss; specific techniques for weight loss are included.
Class hours: Basic class hours are four (4) hours; it may be adjusted depending on traineeís levels and requests. Qi Gong for weight loss for teacherís class is available upon request.
Presenter: Yanping Zhao, Director of Zuyisheng Massage School in China, Kexin Bao, Ph.D., L.Ac., Promoter of the Journal of Sciences of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Time of Lessons: Decided at time of registration.
Site of Lessons: 2712 San Gabriel Boulevard, Rosemead, CA 91770.
Distance Learning: Available, please contact email@example.com
Registration Method: Register at site of lessons, telephone sign-ups are acceptable. Due to small size of the class, seats are limited, so please register soon.
Information phone: (626) 288-1199.
Fees: $20.00 for registration and materials; $80.00 ($20.00/ hour) for tuition.
授課地點︰ 2712 San Gabriel Blvd., Rosemead, CA 91770
遠程教育︰可行， 請用電子信箱聯絡。 firstname.lastname@example.org