☛Back to Home Page for Chinese 回首頁到中文部分
☛Journal of SOTCM (General Edition)
☛Journal of SOTCM (Professional Edition)
☛Xing Lin (Apricot Grove) Forum
☛Journal of Chronomedicine
☛Journal of Holographic Biomedicine
☛Continuing Education for Massage Therapist
☛Continuing Education for Acupuncturist
☛Continuing Education for Medical Doctor
☛Self Massage Education
☛Reflexology Massage for Infant and Child Education
☛Qi Gong for Weight Loss Education
☛Tai Chi Chuan (Tai Ji Quan) Education
☛Medical Chi Kung (Qi Gong) Education
☛Basic Knowledge of Medicine and T.C.M. Education
☛Services and Products
☛Sales Promotions and Advertisements
☛USA Transfer Factor Sale
☛Events and Academic Meetings in T.C.M.
☛Volunteers and Donators
About Sciences of Traditional Chinese Medicine
The Sciences of Traditional Chinese Medicine (SOTCM) is the first international journal which emphasizes especially the popularity of traditional Chinese medicine, including herbal medicine, acupuncture, moxibustion, tuina (Chinese massage, Chinese manual therapy) and Qigong (Chikung) knowledge. We publish two editions, the General and Professional Editions. The General Edition has been published since January, 1995; while the Professional Edition has been published since August, 1996. The SOTCM primarily disseminates this knowledge in traditional Chinese medicine for the purposes of improving the health all people.
Kexin Bao, Ph.D., L.Ac., Editor-in-Chief
About Nonprofit Organization
The AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF TRADITIONAL MEDICINE, INC. is a nonprofit public benefit corporation and is not organized for private gain of any person. It is organized under Nonprofit Public Benefit Corporation Law for charitable purposes.
America's Institute of Traditional Medicine
About Services and Products
· Highest Postgraduate Medical Degree in China
· Acupuncture Specialist & Teacher in Medical University of S.C., USA
· Physician & Professor in Medical School in China & USA
· Apply acupuncture therapy (disposable needles) & ear stapling, traditional Chinese medical therapies, Oriental / Asian / American herbal medicine and massage therapy, etc.; refer to medical doctors for west medicine therapy or treatment if patient needs; house call services are available
· Some medical insurance, workers' comp., auto injury, Medi-Cal are acceptable
· Affordable payment plans
· We also have weight control, stop smoking, herbal facial and health maintenance programs
· We specialize in diseases of the elderly with treatments combining therapies from traditional Chinese medicine and alternative medicine
Medical consulting and herbal medicine ordering through telephone, fax and E-mail are available.
If you would like to have our services or order our products, please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-626-288-1199.
About Professor Dr. Kexin Bao
Dr. Kexin Bao received his medical degree from the Traditional Chinese Medical School in Chengdu, China in 1975. Later, he received his postgraduate medical degree from the China Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine at Beijing in 1981. He then received his postdoctoral training in neurobehavioral sciences at the Medical University of South Carolina in the U.S.A. in 1990, and he received his doctor of philosophy degree in oriental medicine from the American Global University, U.S.A.
Return to home page